The protection of your personal data is important to us!
With this policy , it defines and discloses the terms under which, acting as defined by law as "Responsible Processor", it collects, stores, uses and generally processes your personal data, which it collects when you visit, register or use the Company's websites (hereinafter referred to as the "Websites").
1. A few words about the Company's Websites
The site interregiconwomen.eu is the website of the Company, where the online store for the presentation and sale of products and services of the Company is located.
2. What is Personal Data?
The term "personal data" refers to information of natural persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify you, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data".
3. What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
4. Is it mandatory to provide your Personal Data?
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data assignment is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of a mandatory nature.
If you refuse to provide the information that is marked as mandatory on the Websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose for which the specific Data is collected, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the contract of sale or provide of the other services available on its Websites.
The provision of additional Data to the Company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of Data collection, as their provision serves only to optimize the quality of services provided by us.
5. What Personal Data do we collect?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Personal Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. This Data includes the following:
a. Data that you provide to us during your registration and the creation of a user account on the Company's Websites or Apps, via the internet or your mobile phone or through your personal contact and specific data such as e-mail address * + password / login password (required) and first name, last name, postal address, telephone number (optional):
b. Data and information that you provide to us through our transactions (purchases, orders, etc.) and communication between us (through physical stores, our online store, our sellers, telephone, e-mail or any other way). For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, list of products you wish to purchase (wish list ), coupon redemptions, which of our websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
c. Data regarding the payment method for the transactions you make with us.
d. Data you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter.
e. Data on the products and services that you usually prefer. In order to offer you products or services of your interest and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, you always have the option not to share such information with us.
f. Traffic data of our website.
To provide the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the web pages that appear during your visit, the ads which you click on and whatever search terms you enter.
i. The username of your social media, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or comments.
j. Educational information, such as studies, skills, knowledge of foreign languages, professional experience (only in cases where you respond to a job advertisement)
6. How do we use your Personal Data?
Where appropriate we use your Data :
● To complete orders for products and services: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, to perform services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to oppose, raise or enforce legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data upon completion of the order (through our physical stores, live or through our service vendors or through our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal requirements Please note that your Data may need to be transferred to third parties to deliver the product or service you have ordered (For information on how we providepersonal data to third parties , see terms 9, 10, 11 and 12 below).
In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to meet our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as required by law.
● To Create a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with the account functions and to facilitate the conclusion of the purchase of products and / or services.
● For Communication: The Company uses your Data to respond to requests / questions you submit, refund requests and / or any complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
● For Sending newsletter / offers: With your consent, we will use your Personal Data, your preferences and transaction details to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and / or social media networking for relevant products and services, including personalized / personalized offers, etc. Of course you can revoke this consent at any time.
● For the Development and improvement of the products and services we provide to you. We do this based on our legitimate business interests.
● Because we want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests and needs.
● To ensure that you will always receive the most interesting content on our Websites or Apps, we will use the Data you have provided to us to give you your consent to receive Apps notifications or - for our Websites - your consent to placing cookies on your device. For example, we may display a list of recently viewed products or offer recommendations based on your shopping history and any other data you have shared with us.
● To send you research and evaluation requests so that we can improve our services. We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps our products or services to be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences to your online account.
. To protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities: This includes using your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above are part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect possible false logins from unexpected locations.
● To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers from fraud.
. To comply with our contractual obligations to you or in accordance with the provisions of law or in execution of court decisions.
. To send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in the services we provide. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will not be able to comply with our legal obligations.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the specially authorized personnel of the Company, or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who, having contractually committed to the confidentiality and protection of Your data performs tasks that are necessary to achieve the purposes that are strictly related to the use of our Websites, its services and the sale of products through our Websites. Information on this can be found below in terms 9 and 10 “Who are the recipients of your Data? How your Data is communicated ".
8. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
- data protection law specifying the various reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data, including the terms of our contractual relationship
- your consent, where required. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you what data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
- the Company's obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.)
- the legal interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of the operation of our business and that does not substantially affect your rights, freedoms or interests.
9. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data has the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data as Executors of the Processing on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
10. How is your Data communicated?
Data Disclosure by our Company
The Company shares your Data with:
- Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Company, for example (indicatively mentioned) for credit card processing and payments, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, promotional management, as well as management of certain services and data. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- other third parties to whom you yourself have given your consent.
Disclosure of Data by you
- When you use certain social media items on our Websites or Apps, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with the Company. We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage the Company's social media sharing in order to control the information you make available through the Company's social media data.
11. What is our policy with third party Data Processing Operators in accordance with the above:
- We provide only the information needed to perform their specific services.
- They may use your Data only for the exact purposes set forth in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of the data they hold will be deleted or made anonymous.
To enhance your customer experience on our Websites, we use the following companies, which will process your Personal Data as part of their contracts with us:
12. How do we ensure that Executors respect your Data?
The Executors on our behalf have agreed and committed contractually with the Company:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to send your Data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
- take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise GDPR).
13. Data Transfer
We take steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data transferred to these countries enjoys adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules. These include signing the Contract Clauses, certifying that the recipient has adopted European binding rules or complying with the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield.
14. How long do we keep your Data?
Some examples of Data Retention Periods:
Your statement of consent for sending a newsletter (newsletter) is kept for as long as a newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case not more than six months from the cessation of sending it.
15. Is your Data safe?
We are committed to safeguarding your Personal Data.
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or improper processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum safety.
The web site www.interregiconwomen.eu uses the SSL protocol. This encrypts all the Data you provide so that it cannot be decrypted or altered when transferred over the Internet.
Additionally, the information used to identify you as an account user is twofold: the Password and the Personal Security Password. Each time you enter your details, you are given access to your personal account. This process is achieved securely through encryption during their transfer to the Internet and the Company's servers. By the same token, you are allowed to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. After entering the desired code, the new code is coded and stored in the Company's systems. For that reason, you are the only one who knows your password and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password by third parties.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
16. What are your rights?
You have the right to access your Personal Data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can request us to correct it (eg name correction or change of address notification).
You have the right to delete / forget.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your or your case if this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can ask us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to pass it on to another editor.
You have the right to restrict processing.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending.
You have the right to object and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect:
Γοντας Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications .
You can choose not to receive marketing communications by changing the email and sms registrations by clicking the delete link or following the instructions included in the message.
. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact details we give you in term 17 below.
In case we rely on our legitimate interest: In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons related to your personal situation. We must then do so if we do not believe we have a legitimate reason to continue to process your Personal Data.
17. How can you exercise your rights?
- If you wish to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any correction / change without the need to submit a Request.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to send a newsletter (newsletter) you can do so by selecting the link "To delete from the" newsletter mailing list "click here" located at the bottom of each newsletter.
- if you wish not to receive web push notifications from the Company you can disable the option from your browser setting.
18. When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
19. What is the applicable law during the processing of your Data by us?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the protection of your Personal Data is subject to mediation in accordance with the Mediation Regulation of the European Agency for Mediation and Arbitration (EODID). In case the dispute or part of it is not resolved through mediation, the dispute or the unresolved part of it is resolved exclusively, final and irrevocably by an arbitral tribunal, which determines and conducts the arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of EODID.
20. Where can you go if we violate the applicable law for the protection of your Personal Data?
21. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?